买彩票的危害|彩票3d开奖历史记录
英語演講 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 英語演講 > 英語演講視頻 > 英語演講集萃 >  內容

8歲敘利亞兒童感人演講:求求大人了,孩子們需要和平

所屬教程:英語演講集萃

瀏覽:

qinting

2019年03月25日

隨身學
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享

Hello everyone. I hope you are all ok. It is my pleasure to meet you.

大家好,希望你們一切都過得很好,我很高興能見到你們

I would like to thank you for helping the Syrian children.

我要感謝你們對敘利亞兒童的幫助

It is just a story of four.

《敘利亞的哭聲》這部電影分為四個章節

I am lucky because I am alive

我很幸運,因為我依然活著

but I am sad because Syrian children is(are) dying every day.

但是我很難過,因為每天都有無數的敘利亞的兒童死亡

They are suffering because there is no food or medicine.

他們正因沒有食物和藥品而痛苦萬分

They can't go to school.

他們甚至無法去上學

We are children, we don't know what is the war.

我們還是孩子,我們不明白什么是戰爭

We need peace. We need safer place, to live in it.

我們需要和平、需要更安全的地方居住

The children should go to school, learn, feel happy.

孩子們應該去上學,他們應該能夠學習并且感覺得到幸福

One day we was (were) learning at theschool.

有一天,我們正在學校里學習

And we heard the warplanes in the sky.

緊接著我們聽到天空中有戰斗機的聲音

My mama and my teacher decided to go home because it is dangerous.

因為這很危險,所以我的媽媽和老師決定回家

But we feel sad that we will go but it is the only time because the bombs was (were) so dangerous.

雖然我們都不愿離去,但是這是唯一的機會,因為炸彈隨時可能爆炸

And we was (were) in the result going to home

所以我們只好回家了

And then we heard a big bomb, we feel scared and run to home.

接著我們聽到了一聲爆炸的巨響,大家都驚慌失措地向家里跑去

When we arrived at home, we go to the basement.

我們一進家門就躲進了地下室里

And then my dad come and told us that my school bombed.

然后,我的爸爸告訴我們說,我們的學校遭到了轟炸

I feel so sad that I will not see my friends again or learn.

我感到非常悲傷,因為我再也見不到我的朋友了,也不能去學習了

Please, it's time to gather for fees and to stop the war.

我懇求你們,是時候募集足夠多的資金,用以停止戰爭了

Thank you.

謝謝你們

I'd love to thank on behalf of a huge team of Christ from Syria.

在這里,我謹代表敘利亞的一個龐大的基督團隊表示感謝

All people from Syria activists who generously donated all the footage for this movie.

感謝所有來自敘利亞的積極分子,他們提供了這部電影的所有鏡頭

I'd love to thank my amazing, brave characters

我還要感謝我的這些令人驚訝的、勇敢的演員們

like Hadi Al-Abdullah and Bana Al-Abed and the many others

像哈迪·阿卜杜拉、巴娜·埃伯德還有其他許多人

like Hallooed, who are still fighting, who still bring in all the stories.

例如哈露德,他們仍然在戰斗,一直給我們帶來所有的消息

So this amazing beautiful award from ITA belongs to all of them.

所以,ITA頒發的這個崇高的獎項應該屬于他們所有人

Thank you.

非常感謝你們


內容來自 聽力課堂網:http://www.apkop.com.cn/show-9136-445027-1.html
用手機學英語,請加聽力課堂
微信公眾號:tingclass123
用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思

訂閱每日學英語:

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 廣播聽力
  • |
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦
买彩票的危害